Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
The rules are simple:
- Each Tuesday, Jana assigns a new topic. Create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic – putting your unique spin on it if you want.
- Everyone is welcome to join but please link back to The Artsy Reader Girl in your own Top Ten Tuesday post.
- Add your name to the Linky widget on that day’s post so that everyone can check out other bloggers’ lists.
- Or if you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment.
I love reading romance novels and I’ve been doing a good bit of it recently. I’ve felt a little embarrassed by that fact and have had a sort of revelation…who cares? I feel like I fell a little into thinking that people may judge me based on that and maybe not see me as a real reader, but I enjoy them and I want to talk about them with people. So here goes my list of Romance novels I’ve enjoyed lately.
- The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren
- Whiskey Chaser by Lucy Score and Claire Kingsley
- Sidecar Crash by Claire Kingsley and Lucy Score
- Marriage for One by Ella Maise
- Book Boyfriend by Claire Kingsley
- The Baby Bargain by Crystal Kaswell
- That Second Chance by Meghan Quinn
- Roomies by Christina Lauren
- Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren
- My Favorite Half-Night Stand by Christina Lauren
I’ve really taken to Christina Lauren’s books. They are all fantastic. Where are all my romance readers? What are some of your favorites? How do you feel about reading romance? Does reading romance make you less of a “real” reader?